The student has the following rights:
- to enroll in the College, the right to a quality education and objective assessment
- to appropriate and precise information regarding all issues pertaining to the studies
- to an active participation in bringing decisions, in accordance with the law
- to self-organizing and expressing personal opinions
- to benefits which ensue from the student status
- to equal quality studying conditions for all students
- to being different and to protection from discrimination
- to elect and be elected in the student parliament and other College bodies
The student has the following commitments:
- to fulfill the teaching and pre-exam commitments
- to respect the general acts of the College
- to respect the rights of the employees and other students of the College
- to participate in bringing decisions in accordance with the law.
The students are acquainted with their rights and commitments at the beginning of the school year.
The College must acquaint the students appropriately with their rights and commitments during the school year regarding the organization of teaching and the exam times.
The rights and commitments of the students are posted on the information board, in various publications, brochures, the web site of the College and similar.